Sunday, July 5, 2009

IT'S BEEN A WHOLE YEAR!

I can not believe that it has been a year since I picked up Alex from the orphanage! What an amazing year. We have so much to be thankful for today!!!!

I am so behind on my blog...I will catch up this week with some older pictures from the past month. Coming this week: my 30th b-day party, the circus, Greenfield Village, The henry ford museum, up north at Jeff's Grandparents place, Beach Bums Game in Traverse City, Great Lakes Children Museum in Traverse City, and our 1 year anniversary BBQ with Alex.

But here is a picture from our BBQ from today. The kid is drenched in pool water, apple juice and lemonade ...and then he found a mud puddle to splash in. I think he had fun!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just stumbled across your blog. My husband & I adopted our son, Savva, last year and we went to the Embassy together. It is crazy to think a year ago we were half way around the world picking up our sons. It looks like your family is doing great. We wish you the best!!!