Friday, July 24, 2009

Bailey Lake, Traverse City Beach Bums Game, and the Great Lakes Children's Museum

I have been wanting to post these...it was hard to pick which ones to include! This was our week vacation to Jeff's grandparent's place on Bailey Lake. We also drove to Traverse City and met up with Vicky, Walter, Gabe, Nate, and our friends Mike and Kara (and Anna!)


Walking down to the lake.


Stopping to smell the flowers with Mama.


This was the only day I could swim! It was so cold all week!


Walking with Dada and Great Grandma Franklin.


All smiles!


I don't want to nap...I want to go outside!!!!


Isn't it beautiful?


It was so cold, Mama and Dada bought me a Beach Bums sweatshirt. It is sa little big...I think I will be able to wear it for a few years!


Walk with Mama in the woods.


Great Lakes Children's Museaum. Of course I liked the water the most!


I think that is supposed to be Lake Michigan?


Hey! Dada and I are on TV!


Going fishing...


Beach Bums Game. That is Alex, Nathanael, Anna and Gabe with Suntan and Sunburn in the back!


Dads and the kids.


Waiting for the game to start.


High Fives!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures up at Bailey are great. I know it has been a little cool up there. But i'm sure you had fun.
Aunt Jude