Thursday, October 28, 2010

Shout out to Shutterfly!

Hey all!  I just wanted to take a minute to rave about Shutterfly's great photo cards!  I love sending photo cards and I have to say...Shutterfly has some great Christmas photo cards this year!!!  Go check them out!!!

I just want to show off some of my favorite ones.  I like photo cards where you can put more than one photo on it because I never can pick just one picture!

This one is great because you can add 7-8 pictures on it!  What a great way to showcase your family!


This one is super cute.  I love the modern, fun look.  I also like how much you can write on the card in the red spot.  More than just signing your name, you can add a personal message!


I really think this one is creative.  In each of the boxes you can add something about your child.  Hmmm..what could I put about Alex????  It would be hard to choose...but what a neat way to do that!
Wow...it will be hard to pick my holiday photo card this year.  Too many good ones to choose from!  I better get started on taking some holiday pictures of Alex. 

Oh...Don't forget!!!  Shutterfly also has cards for many other occasions!

Like....

Thanksgiving cards


Birthday Invitations


Birth Announcements


Do you have a blog and are interested in receiving 50 free Holiday Cards from Shutterfly????


Find out how HERE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need PICTURES.....Where's ALEX
Aunt Jude

Tammy D said...

Sorry Aunt Jude...I got free Shutterfly cards for doing this!!! I will post some halloween and thanksgiving pics tomorrow!