Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mackinac Island - Labor Day Weekend


Alex loved the boat ride. He wanted to jump in!!!


Downtown Mackinac


Hanging out at the adirondack chairs at Mission Point


Uncle Dave teaching Alex how to throw a frizbee


Hanging out by the water


Alex and Mama!


Skipping stones with Dada

Cheese! Our B&B is in the background


Alex says, "One day I will own one of these!"


Alex saw this rock and asked to sit on it. When I put him on it, he said, "Cheese mama!" I had to quickly dig out my camera to grant his request!


"Uncle Dave!!! How am I doing????"


Watching the sunset


Skipping stones again (well, actually just throwing them!)


Playing in the water

Picking out fudge!


Alex and Grandma

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. I love them.
Aunt Jude

Grandma said...

We had such a good time!!! I love this tradition.