Tuesday, May 26, 2009

EAC Reunion

Hey Everyone!

Last weekend we had a great reunion with EAC (our adoption agency) in Ohio. We were thrilled to hang out with Kevin, Amy and Natalia and also with Bob, Wendy and Roman. Alex's little friends from Krasnoyarsk Russia!!!! Everyone has grown so much...they all look great! We have lots of great pictures of the 3 of them together...but I still have to find my camera (I haven't unpacked yet!!!!) So pictures will come soon!

Also, we have exciting news...Jeff and I turned in the paperwork for Adoption #2!!!! We are super excited and a little nervous. We will be going back to Russia (probably not Krasnoyarsk...that is a long way away when we have to leave Alex in Michigan!) We are hoping for a region closer to Moscow to cut down on traveling time. Hopefully a year from now Alex will be a big brother!!!!

So...keep us in our prayers and stay tuned for more updates!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey! Congratulations on your 2nd adoption! That is so exciting!!

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Yay, yay, yay for more babies! More little friends for me to hang out with! :) Hopefully your next wee one loves ducks and music as much as Alex--he makes me so proud!

XO
Mel

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 2nd! Alex is growing up so fast. Prayin for ya!

Katie

Sarah said...

Congratulations. I am so happy for the three of you.

Julie said...

Congrats on getting the process started for a second adoption! We will be praying for you!

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you as you do all the paperwork and stuff. Great pictures of the reunion.
Aunt Jude

KimN said...

How exciting! Congratulations on turning in the paperwork for #2, I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

PS - Beautiful little boy you have there.