Tuesday, December 23, 2008

And it isn't even Christmas yet!!!

Wow! December has been so busy...here is our December in review!

The Franklin Family Christmas Party

This guy kinda looks like my Great Grandpa...

I'm still eating and growing!

Visiting Santa at Fantasyland (Lincoln Park). I wasn't too sure about this guy...I almost jumped out of his lap!

Fantasyland again...I loved it so much I went twice! This fisherman is soooo funny!

My mommy's work party. It is way past my nap time and I had such a busy morning playing in Ms. Kelly's room!

Mommy's snow day!

I love this picture daddy took!

The Daigneau Christmas party...hanging out with Auntie and Uncle Dave.

I love Daddy!

Whew! I need to rest up for Christmas day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what great pictures...The one of uncle Bill is wonderful. You need to send him a cope or send it to Sue. They would get a kick out of it.Maybe next year Great Granpa will be there and we wouldn't have to have a stand in. Have a wonderful Christmas all of you.
Aunt Judy

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas!! I hope you guys had as much fun as we did! :) What an awesome year!

wendy