Saturday, October 4, 2008

At Aunt Judy's Request!

Well, Aunt Judy has requested more pictures so here we go!!!
(We love your support Aunt Judy!!!)


ALL SMILES!!!


Gabe's pirate birthday party...we dressed up for the occasion!


I like to feed myself!


I'm a little more comfortable with grass now...


...Especially when I can feed it to mommy!


Mommy taught me how to play hide and go seek...I get very excited when I find her!

I've been practicing stacking blocks.

And coloring!!

And I still love my books!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the all smiles pictures and when he is playing hide and seek. He is so much fun to watch grow!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are wonderful. He is really changing. You all are doing a great job. His smile is so big. He looks so happy.Thanks for the updated pictures.
Aunt Judy

Anonymous said...

I know this is supposed to be about Alex but I couldn't help but notice Jeff's earring. Never thought I'd see the day!!! HA

Love Mom D

Anonymous said...

I didn't want to say anything about the ear ring!!!!!But it sure is huge.......This being a daddy has changed him.
Aunt Judy
Time for new pictures you think.

Anonymous said...

It was so great to have breakfast with you this morning. You did so good for your daddy eating alex. And how you play with straws .
Aunt Judy